I get it. I’ve been there and I have spent hours and hours learning the right way to use Facebook – what works and what doesn’t.
Strategies that can help your business find new clients and customers. I’ve spent so much time learning all this, it has made me cranky. I want to save you from that same fate.
I’m sharing all the strategies, tips and tricks with you in a 90-page, easy-to-read, step-by-step guide. You don’t want to spend your weekend reading a 300-page out-of-date book. (And it will be out-out-of-date, Facebook changed just 2 weeks ago). **This book has been fully updated in December 2014
Help is here.
You need to be able to understand the fundamentals of how Facebook works before you can run.
- Why use Facebook for business?
- How do I get signed up and what pitfalls do I avoid?
- How do I get seen in the News Feed?
- How often should I post and what should I post?
- Should I use a Fan Page or a Group and what’s the difference?
You will know the answers to all these questions by page 14. Everything is covered quickly and thoroughly with screenshots. You don’t have to go to website after website trying to get the best advice – it’s all here in one book.
More things you will learn
This isn’t just some namby-pamby book about how to get signed up. There’s lots of in-depth strategy.
- How to build an engaged Facebook Fan base that will buy from you and spread the word about your business.
- What are the best practices that will help you play by the “unwritten” rules
- How to maintain your privacy
- Essential settings to change to be able to interact with your clients and ways to organize Facebook so you don’t miss anything
- How to Like other Pages as your Page and how it can help your business
- How to connect Twitter, your website or blog to Facebook to streamline your updates and save you time
- Facebook tracking tools to make sure you are getting a return on your investment of time
- How to create events that can go “viral”
- and much more
Now this book is mostly written by me. But Grandma Mary chimes in with her words of wisdom to spice things up a bit. She couldn’t resist adding her 2 cents.
This is the book that I wish was around when I was starting to learn Facebook.
We will show you how to find new clients and customers using Facebook and the right way to engage them.
After reading this book you will know why, how, when and how much to use Facebook so that you can grow your business.
How much are we talking here?
That’s where this gets really good. Right now, the price is $24. I’m not going to break that down into lattes like everyone likes to do these days, but your business is worth it. Get it now while you are thinking about it. Just click the link below to check out. And, you will receive my hour-long companion webinar as a bonus!
I am also offering a discount if you also buy my How to Use Twitter To Grow Your Business at the same time. You can purchase both books for $40 here:
There’s no risk
Test drive this book for 30 days.
I think that you will find that information is solid, the screenshots help get you exactly where you need to go and the strategy is effective.
If you don’t agree, I will refund your money, no questions asked.
To Your Success,
Andrea….and Grandma Mary
PS. There’s no p.s. Just do it and breathe easier.