Are you a small business owner who needs help figuring out how to make social media profitable? You have limited time, limited patience, and a limited budget! I know how you feel. Social Media Biz School is here to help! And, at only $37/month, it’s freakishly affordable!
Here’s how the school works:
- Each week you will get one live webinar lesson. The webinar will be recorded so that you can listen in later at your convenience. The webinar will be focused on one subject each week. We will have a schedule for you so that you know what we will be covering. One week will be YouTube, the next on LinkedIn, then Twitter, you get the idea.
- Each webinar will have some Q& A time so that you can get your questions answered live with the instructors. Use this time to get specific tactics that you need. We will personally walk you thru the process so you get Real Results Fast!
- After each webinar, we will have an action item for you to focus on each week to build your business providing tangible results.
- We have an online forum to ask questions of the instructors, network with others to find out what’s working for them and share what’s working for you. We have found these forums invaluable for making business connections. They are a safe, private space to get any question answered that you have been afraid to ask. The instructors will be accessible and available in these forums and we will have different areas for you to ask specific questions for the different social media platforms.
- You will get the latest information on changes to the platforms so you stay up to date!
- You will have access to bonus content to use at your convenience. Helpful, online content to really jump-start your social media efforts. We will be adding to this content as school progresses.
“How to Use your Fan Page to Bring in Leads”
Monday October 31st 11 a.m. PT (noon MT, 1 p.m. CT, 2 p.m. ET) – Andrea Vahl
“Creating Your Editorial Calendar: How to be More Efficient and Save Time on Your Blog”
Monday November 7th 11 a.m. PT (noon MT, 1 p.m. CT, 2 p.m. ET) – Denise Wakeman
“Let’s Get Engaged! The Dream Wedding of Online Video and Social Media.”
Monday November 14th 11 a.m. PT (noon MT, 1 p.m. CT, 2 p.m. ET) – Lou Bortone
“Twitter Etiquette: The Do’s and Don’t’s of Tweeting”
Monday November 21st 11 a.m. PT (noon MT, 1 p.m. CT, 2 p.m. ET) – Lori Gama
“How to Connect your Social Media Sites to Save you Time”
Monday November 28th 11 a.m. PT (noon MT, 1 p.m. CT, 2 p.m. ET) – Andrea Vahl
“Getting Found and Getting Business on LinkedIn”
Monday December 5th 11 a.m. PT (noon MT, 1 p.m. CT, 2 p.m. ET) – Viveka von Rosen
So get signed up and start learning how to use social media to make your business more money! Social Media Biz School See you there!
And get more hot tips delivered straight to your inbox. We will never sell your e-mail. Ever.