Do you feel like you have been doing social media long enough and you don’t know if it’s working?
Or maybe you are just getting started and you want to make sure you get a return on your investment of time and money.
Then it’s time to get the Social Media Success Planning Kit.
This kit consists of a series of Assessments, Tracking Guides, Editorial Calendars, and more that help you work through your Social Media presence, strategy, and goals in an easy and systematic way. Plan for your best year EVER in social media by having a system in place for you to succeed.
The system is self-paced and gives helpful guidelines along the way so that you know how to use each tool. You will also have lifetime access to any improvements or additions made to this system!
Use it for yourself or for your clients to track your progress and measure your success.
Now making and following your social media marketing plan is as quick and easy as answering a few questions and filling in a few forms. This kit will give you the same tools the experts use to plan their social media campaigns, track their progress, and meet their goals. Why spend your time re-creating the wheel when you can own it instantly for this incredibly low price?
#1: Initial Assessment
Use this questionnaire to determine where you are right now, what has worked for you over the past year and where you want to go.
Use this questionnaire to brainstorm on your individual platform goals and set up a growth plan. Use the reference articles given in the document to learn more about achieving your growth goals and to get ideas on how to implement your goals.
#3: Activity Calendar
Use this Excel spreadsheet to map out your daily, weekly, and monthly activity on each social platform You can then plug that information into your Google Calendar, or just use this as a reference tool to keep track of the activities you need to be doing. The activities will be based on your growth plan and your goals.
Use this spreadsheet to plan out your Daily editorial calendar as well as your long term editorial calendar for the whole year. All the 2013 holidays and monthly marketing themes are included, you just need to add your your posts. Plan marketing events and product launches. You can then copy the content for bulk uploading to a tool like Hootsuite.
Use this Excel workbook to help you track your statistics, make projections, and then track the results. Easily see when you are on track with your goals or when you need to make adjustments.
#6: Webinar Replay
Listen into the webinar to get some ideas on how you can set meaningful social media goals.
#7: Added Bonus! 50 Posts Guaranteed to Engage
At a loss for what to post? Having trouble getting response from your audience? Pull out a pre-written post (or use some of the prompts) to help you connect with your audience and get the conversation started. Schedule some of these posts out at regular intervals to supplement your own content.
Imagine how easy your planning and tracking will be with these tools
Have you been wanting tools to track your goals and stats but don’t want to pay the monthly fees to have access to more expensive tools? Now you have a head start on the tracking you’ve always wanted to do! And at a great price!
This package is only $47! Save yourself hours of time.
I want you to have access to these great planning tools for 2013! The price will go up on January 15th so get in now.
Who this is for:
- People who want to track their social media progress
- People who want an easy way to track the progress for their clients
- People who are interested in achieving goals online for their business
- People who want to watch their social media statistics without paying a monthly fee for analytics programs
- People who want to save hours of their time with a head start on meaningful charts that they can optimize
Who this is not for:
- People who are scared to death of Excel – these charts are easy to use but if you aren’t a numbers person, this may not be for you
- People who aren’t comfortable with doing some work. These charts will not fill out themselves. You do need to maintain them and update them yourself.
- People who need a lot of customization on these charts and aren’t willing to do it themselves. There is no additional customization provided. You can add whatever items you need. These charts are designed to save you at least 10 hours of work and will be maintained and updated but not completely customized for you.
- The Social Media Success Planning Kit is backed by my 30-day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Test drive the product for 30 Days and if you are not satisfied with the tools delivered, I will refund your money, no questions asked.
- There is no risk, just do it!
Don’t miss the deal on this package!
$47 is a steal for the charts and tools you receive here! Get it now!
Here’s to Your Success!
Psst: Just in case you don’t know me…..
Andrea is a Social Media Coach, Strategist and Speaker. I help Small Businesses, Authors, Realtors, Restaurants, Coaches and many others leverage the power of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn to grow their community and increase their revenue. I facilitate Social Media workshops, Facebook Bootcamps, Facebook webinars as well as one-on-one coaching and speaking. I am one of the co-authors of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies, along with Amy Porterfield and Phyllis Khare. I am the Community Manager for Social Media Examiner, a free online magazine designed to help businesses discover how to best use social media tools like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to find leads, increase sales and generate more brand awareness. Technorati and AdAge rank Social Media Examiner as one of the world’s Top 100 business blogs. You might also know me as - Grandma Mary, a Social Media Edutainer. I have an improv comedy background and wanted to make learning Social Media fun. And believe me, learning social media is wayyy more fun with Grandma.