Do you want to learn how to run a successful Facebook Advertising campaign that will save you money AND get you more leads?
Facebook ads are becoming CRITICAL and that’s not a bad thing because they can help you get massive results in your business!
But how do you set them up correctly so that you are using the BEST targeting, the latest techniques and the optimum settings so that you reach your perfect customer?
I can help you with that!
2018 Facebook Ads Workshops!
I’m leading TWO in-depth workshops – one for Facebook Ad Beginners on Wednesday, May 2nd from 9:00 a.m. – 12 p.m. and one for Facebook Ads Intermediate/Advanced techniques on Wednesday, May 9th from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. in Westminster, CO.
Here’s what some of my past attendees have said about the workshops:
“The beginner one was a good review for me, the advanced was a good overview of some new things and things I had forgotten about. I liked how it was presented and it was all good stuff!”
“Great information. I learned so much and was able to take it right to work and create our first targeted and lookalike lists, and also create our first ads.”
“I attended Andrea’s Facebook Advertising Secrets Workshop in London yesterday & I would highly recommend her! She explained how Facebook Ads work and how to get the best out of them, giving us excellent tips throughout. Andrea’s clear explanations and sense of humour made the whole process so much less daunting. Bring on the Pixel!!” ~Sarah Bennett
Come and learn how to run a SUCCESSFUL Ad campaign for yourself or for a client (believe me, lots of clients want people to set up campaigns for them!)
If you are brand new to Facebook ads (maybe you’ve boosted a few posts but haven’t run many campaigns), this workshop is for you:
- What advertising options are available on Facebook – going beyond the boosted post for better strategy
- How to pick the best ad option for your goal
- The EXACT steps you need to get new leads from Facebook
- What types of offers and ads covert the best for local businesses, online businesses, and service businesses
- What the Facebook Pixel is, how to install it, and how to set up conversion tracking
- How to read your Facebook Ad reports so you know what’s working and what isn’t
Bring your laptops for some hands on work!
Facebook Ad Intermediate/Advanced Workshop Wednesday May 9th 9 a.m. – 12 pm:
If you attended the last workshop, we will build on what you learned but if you have already started running Facebook Ad campaigns and are familiar with creating new campaigns, this workshop is for you. We will cover:
- Advanced split testing to make sure you are getting the cheapest clicks and reaching your best audience
- Why Website Retargeting is the greatest opportunity for Facebook sales and when you can and can’t use it
- How to find your best keywords and demographics
- How to use some of the latest techniques like Engagement retargeting, video retargeting, and setting up custom audiences that make sense
- Setting up your Facebook Advertising Funnel to track from first touch to sale and reach your warm audience
- Advanced Facebook report techniques to track your costs and conversions
Here’s the catch… Space is limited during this fast-paced 1/2-day session so if you need to be there, don’t delay in signing up.
There are 2 options for signing up. You can sign up for one workshop for only $97, or sign up for both for $150.
OR, FOR THE BEST DEAL… sign up for my online course, Facebook Advertising Secrets for $397 and get a FREE seat to both of the workshops!
So, to recap the event details…
#1: Facebook Ad Beginners LIVE Workshop on May 2nd from 9:00am – 12pm
#2: Facebook Ads Intermediate/Advanced techniques on May 9th from 9:00am – 12pm
Where: Davinci Co-Working Space
(It’s the same building as Compass Bank)
9191 N SHERIDAN BLVD, #300
Westminster, CO 80031
Need the Map? Click here
GET THE FULL ONLINE COURSE (Plus 1 YEAR of access to my Facebook Group)
+ WORKSHOP SEAT FOR $397
GET THE LIVE WORKSHOP SEATS ONLY
(no online program – choose which dates on the next screen)
I hope to see you there so that I can help you succeed with Facebook Advertising!
Q. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
A. The event has plenty of parking and is in the same building as the Compass Bank. The lot is a little challenging to get into from all directions so use Google Maps to get directions.
Q. Is lunch served?
A. No there is no lunch but we will have a break for some healthy (and some unhealthy) snacks.
Q. If I sign up for the online course and am in the first 7, does my friend get access to that also?
A. No, the online course is good for one seat only.
Q. What is the refund policy?
A. Refunds are available up to 48 hours before the event but then are not refundable.
Q. Is this going to be recorded for people who can’t make it live?
A. No but you can get access to all this training (and more) in my online course: Facebook Advertising Secrets.