Speaking Opportunities with Andrea Vahl
Social Media is changing the way we do business. It’s not a passing fad – it’s here to stay. If your business isn’t fully leveraging all social media has to offer then you are losing business.
Top 5 Ways Social Media Can Help Your Business:
- Increase website traffic
- Generate higher converting leads
- Increase customer loyalty
- Gain more customer insights
- Precisely target your advertising budget to your perfect customer
I break down social media marketing into simple terms, walking your audience through all the steps they need to take to create their social media strategy. I make sure that the audience has action items to implement right away so that your event creates real value for the audience members. My specialty topics are Facebook Marketing and Facebook Advertising to reach your perfect customer.
I customize my presentations to your industry and need. Call me at 303-249-9637 or e-mail for more information.
Andrea rocks Facebook Marketing. She has her finger on the pulse of what is working right now for companies on Facebook and she can teach it to you in an easy-to-understand and entertaining way. If you want to reach your customers and get more leads on Facebook, Andrea will show you how. Two huge thumbs up for this likeable lady! – Dave Kerpen, Founder & CEO, Likeable Local, NY Times Best-Selling Author & Speaker
“Andrea is incredibly knowledgeable about social media in general and Facebook in particular. Not only that, but because she has a background as an “Edutainer,” her presentation skills excel far beyond your typical speaker. She is engaging, funny, learned, wise and just plain fun to listen to. By the end of her presentation you feel invigorated and excited – like you have not only learned something, but have been entertained in the process.” – Viveka von Rosen, Author of LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day
“Andrea Vahl was a speaker at Women, Wine, and Wellness. She shared tips about social media to encourage the audience to engage and consistently use social media to help their businesses. Andrea made the audience feel empowered that they could join on the social media wagon and not be intimidated by it. I recommend her as a speaker about social media to other groups.” – Lisa Shultz, Owner and Founder, Women, Wine, and Wellness
I was named on Social Media Today in March 2013 as 10 Women Who Rock our Social Media World and on Top Rank Blog in November 2012 as 25 Women Who Rock Social Media. Each speech I give is customized to your needs, addressing your industry and audience. To inquire about fees and availability for any of the speaking topics or workshops, send an e-mail Andrea@AndreaVahl.com
I have been fortunate to be part of corporate events, local events, online and offline Summits, presenting with people such as Mari Smith, Amy Porterfield, John Jantsch, Guy Kawasaki, and Chris Brogan. I am part of a wonderful group of the Best Keynote Speakers including Erik Qualman, Phyllis Khare, Dave Kerpen, Jamie Turner, Chuck Martin, Lon Safko. I’m also a professional member of the National Speakers Association.
Most Requested Topics:
Available as half-day/full-day Workshops or Keynotes
Harnessing the Power of Social Media
Learn how to get more leads, more exposure for your business, and actually generate sales from your social media efforts.
- Best practices across Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Growing your list and attracting people who can’t wait to work with you
- Building better relationships
- Positioning yourself as an expert and authority in your industry
- Getting others to refer potential clients, partners and high level decision makers to you
Advanced Social Media Tactics
Struggling with how to make social media effective? Take your social media profiles to the next level with some advanced tactics. Learn how to use Google Analytics to track your Social Media referrals, how to create an editorial calendar for your business to save you time, and how to effectively research your market to find out what will resonate with your audience. In this session you’ll also learn my top 10 tools to make your job easier so you can get back to your core business.
Social Media ROI: Tracking from First Touch to Sale
Many people struggle with the ROI of social media. How do you track your social media efforts and make the right changes to your strategy? In this 1-hour speech we go in-depth with tracking from first touch to sale, setting up your strategy, and setting goals for social media.
Using Facebook to Grow Your Local Business
Using Facebook for Local Businesses is slightly different than online products. We focus on how to get reviews, what types of content to use, how often to post, how to read your analytics and much more.
You will also learn how to use Facebook Ads the right way so that you reach your perfect local customer without wasting money.
This is a perfect topic for Chambers, Local Events, Franchise Owners, Associations or anyone who is trying to reach their local market.
Secrets to Using Social Media to
Get More Likes, Links, Followers and
Fans and Ultimately Make More Money!
An overview of how and why to use social media for your business. Best practices with Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube and some immediate action steps that people can implement right now to attract new customers. This is a great topic for Chamber events, Networking events, and any group looking for a high-level view of how Social Media can benefit business.
How to Use Facebook to Get Leads
and Easily Grow Your E-mail List
We will go in-depth into how to use Facebook to get more leads for your business. We will cover best practices, best applications and get your top questions answered. Find out how to search for and connect with your potential customers.
Facebook Advertising Secrets – Beginner
Facebook ads are becoming CRITICAL given the recent organic reach drop. When you run Facebook ads, you can get massive results in your business! Here’s what we cover in this in-depth session:
- What advertising options are available on Facebook – going beyond the boosted post for better strategy
- How to pick the best ad option for your goal
- The EXACT steps you need to get new leads from Facebook
- What types of offers and ads covert the best for local businesses, online businesses, and service businesses
- What the Facebook Pixel is, how to install it, and how to set up conversion tracking
- How to read your Facebook Ad reports so you know what’s working and what isn’t
Facebook Advertising Secrets – Intermediate/Advanced Users
If you have already started running Facebook Ad campaigns and are familiar with creating new campaigns, this session is for you. We will cover:
- Advanced split testing to make sure you are getting the cheapest clicks and reaching your best audience
- Why Website Retargeting is the greatest opportunity for Facebook sales and when you can and can’t use it
- How to find your best keywords and demographics
- How to use some of the latest techniques like Engagement retargeting, video retargeting, and setting up custom audiences that make sense
- Setting up your Facebook Advertising Funnel to track from first touch to sale and reach your warm audience
- Advanced Facebook report techniques to track your costs and conversions
I also do 1/2 Day and Full-day Social Media workshops, my specialty is the Facebook Bootcamp.
I can customize them to your industry and need. E-mail for details.
Past Speaking Experience
I’ve Enjoyed Speaking At:
- Social Media 101 Class, Lifelong Learning – Boulder Valley School District, 2009
- Louisville, Superior, Lafayette Chamber event January 2010
- BlogWorld New York 2011
- Boulder Chamber, August 2011
- Mama Means Business Event, 2011
- Facebook Success Summit, Social Media Examiner, 2011
- Small Biz Success Summit, Social Media Examiner, 2012
- Oracle, JD Edwards Partner Summit, 2012
- Public Service Company of Oklahoma HVAC Contractor Conference, February 2012
- Camp Bow Wow, Annual Conference, May 2012
- International Association of Administrative Professionals Denver Conference, May 2012
- Certified Contractors Network Technology Summit, April 2013
- Social Media Marketing World, April 2013
- Type A Parent Conference, April 2013
- World Islamic Economic Forum, London, October 2013 – “How Social Media is Opening Business Opportunities for Women”
- Engage Mexico, Puerto Vallarta, November 2013
- SMX, Las Vegas, November 2013
- New Media Expo, Las Vegas, January 2014
- Stanford University Guest Lecturer, January 2014
- Social Media Marketing World, March 2014
- Social Media Success Summit, October 2014
- Asia Professional Speakers Association, Singapore, November 2014
- Social Media Marketing World, April 2015
- NAREP Conference, National Association of Real Estate Publishers, Orlando May 2015
- Social Media in a Digital Economy Summit, Barbados, July 2015
- New Media Europe, Manchester, England, September 2015
- Alaska Inbound Marketing Summit2015
- Social Media Success Summit 2015
- Facebook Advertising Secrets Workshop – London 2015
- ASCEND Digital Marketing Summit 2015
- Marketing Prof’s B2B Marketing Forum 2015
- Social Media Marketing World 2016
- Marketing Prof’s B2B Marketing Forum 2016
- Member of National Speakers Association since 2013
- Toastmasters member since 2009
“Andrea was invited to give a keynote address at the annual Oracle JD Edwards Summit 2012 on the topic of “The Social Media Revolution”. The concepts, facts and material were well organized, compelling and delivered in an engaging and entertaining manner. The audience of several hundred business professions was completely attentive to Andrea’s presentation as was evidenced by the fact that not a single person left the presentation before the end. In addition, I personally received comments directly from several attendees that Andrea’s presentation really opened their eyes about the power and importance of social media in today’s business world, and that they were inspired to get involved and use their new knowledge and appreciation. This is exactly the outcome we hoped for from this keynote. Great work Andrea and thanks also for all the good work and education you provide via the social media venues!” – Kem Butler, JD Edwards/Oracle
“Great information. Andrea is so knowledgeable and answers questions really well.” – Gail Joy Hoag, business owner
“Andrea is very knowledgeable, personable and also patient with questions! She is able to address all levels of expertise. It covered a range of information and provided specifics not just generalities (which I find refreshing). The hands on style made it effective and useful.” – Barbara Rush, workshop attendee
“What a great class, Andrea, you are a social media genius, AND you make it fun. I am so excited to implement the tools you gave today. THANK YOU!!” – Jessica Press,
Andrea Vahl Bio
Andrea Vahl is a Social Media Speaker and Consultant who is passionate about helping businesses understand and leverage the power of social media to actually grow their business. Andrea is the co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies and was the Community Manager for Social Media Examiner, for over 2 years.
She was named 50 Favorite Online Influencers of 2014 on Entrepreneur.com, 21 Best Blogs That Will Help You Grow Your Business on Inc.com in 2016, and Top 30 Women in Social Media by Boom Social. She is the lead teacher at FBInfluence an online Facebook Marketing Training program used by over 20,000 students and the co-founder of Social Media Manager School. Andrea Vahl’s proven ability to make social media marketing easy to understand and implement has directly impacted the bottom line of thousands of companies through her training and one-on-one consulting. Learn more about Andrea’s books, resources, and get her Quick Start Guide to Social Media for Business on her website, www.AndreaVahl.com.
3 Sentence Bio:
Andrea Vahl is a Social Media Consultant and Speaker and is the co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies. She was the Community Manager for Social Media Examiner, one of the most influential social media news sites, for over 2 years and has appeared in top lists on Entrepreneur.com and Inc.com. She is also a stand up comedienne.
Andrea Vahl is a Social Media Consultant, Speaker, and co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies. She was named 50 Favorite Online Influencers of 2014 on Entrepreneur.com