Facebook Ad Beginners Workshop
Tuesday, August 8th 9 a.m. – 12 pm
If you are brand new to Facebook ads (maybe you’ve boosted a few posts but haven’t run many campaigns), this workshop is for you:
- What advertising options are available on Facebook – going beyond the boosted post for better strategy
- How to pick the best ad option for your goal
- The EXACT steps you need to get new leads from Facebook
- What types of offers and ads convert the best for local businesses, online businesses, and service businesses
- What the Facebook Pixel is, how to install it, and how to set up conversion tracking
- How to read your Facebook Ad reports so you know what’s working and what isn’t
Facebook Ad Intermediate/Advanced Workshop
If you attended the last workshop, we will build on what you learned but if you have already started running Facebook Ad campaigns and are familiar with creating new campaigns, this workshop is for you. We will cover:
- Advanced split testing to make sure you are getting the cheapest clicks and reaching your best audience
- Why Website Retargeting is the greatest opportunity for Facebook sales and when you can and can’t use it
- How to find your best keywords and demographics
- How to use some of the latest techniques like Engagement retargeting, video retargeting, and setting up custom audiences that make sense
- Setting up your Facebook Advertising Funnel to track from first touch to sale and reach your warm audience
- Advanced Facebook report techniques to track your costs and conversions
ConceptOne: Online Next-Gen Engagement Expo
ConceptONE is a premier business marketing event connecting industry experts to business decision-makers with one goal in mind – create better digital marketing. This is a one-day event sponsored by tdg – marketing & public relations and KeyMedia Solutions is to be held and the Dahl Arts Center in Rapid City, SD on Tuesday, October 10th from 10am to 6pm. Register today!Click Here for Details
Success Incubator: Presented by ProBlogger & Digital CoLab
The powerhouse Digital CoLab & ProBlogger teams have combined forces to bring you what will be the most epic online marketing experience ever.
It will be an experience.
It will be a one-of-a-kind experience.
It will be a life and business changing experience.
Social Media Marketing World 2018
Join 5,000 fellow marketers and creators at the mega-conference designed to empower you with business-building ideas—brought to you by Social Media Examiner. Networking unlike anything you’ve experienced: Imagine connecting face-to-face with thousands of people just like you—as you share stories, gather ideas, and build relationships that last for years. Also, we uniquely bring together marketers and creators. We make connecting easy for you by building in extensive networking opportunities.Click Here for Details