Speaking Opportunities with Andrea Vahl
Learn How to Use Facebook and Facebook Ads to Grow Your Business
Facebook and Facebook Ads are changing the way we do business. If your business isn’t fully leveraging all Facebook has to offer then you are losing business.
Top 5 Ways Facebook and Facebook Ads Can Help Your Business:
- Increase website traffic with highly targeted views
- Generate higher converting leads
- Increase customer loyalty and get repeat sales
- Bring more people in your door or to your event
- Precisely target and re-target your message to your perfect customer
I break down Facebook marketing into simple terms, walking your audience through all the steps they need to take to create their strategy. I make sure that the audience has action items to implement right away so that your event creates real value for the audience members. While I also talk about social media marketing at a higher level, my specialty topics are Facebook Marketing and Facebook Advertising.
I’m the co-author of 3 editions of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies and the brand new Facebook Ads Made Simple. I’ve spoken all over the world including all 7 years at Social Media Marketing World.
I customize my presentations to your industry and need. Call me at 303-249-9637 or e-mail for more information.
Andrea rocks Facebook Marketing. She has her finger on the pulse of what is working right now for companies on Facebook and she can teach it to you in an easy-to-understand and entertaining way. If you want to reach your customers and get more leads on Facebook, Andrea will show you how. Two huge thumbs up for this likeable lady!
Andrea is incredibly knowledgeable about social media in general and Facebook in particular. Not only that, but because she has a background as an “Edutainer,” her presentation skills excel far beyond your typical speaker. She is engaging, funny, learned, wise and just plain fun to listen to. By the end of her presentation you feel invigorated and excited – like you have not only learned something, but have been entertained in the process.
Andrea Vahl was a speaker at Women, Wine, and Wellness. She shared tips about social media to encourage the audience to engage and consistently use social media to help their businesses. Andrea made the audience feel empowered that they could join on the social media wagon and not be intimidated by it. I recommend her as a speaker about social media to other groups.
Who said you should never meet your heroes? Well, after having followed Andrea’s work in social media for B2B organizations for many years, I had the pleasure to contract her to be a speaker at the first-ever Citrix Summit Partner Marketing Track, so Citrix value-added resellers could get started building a social media strategy that works for them and generates demand for their business. The presentation was a rousing success and Andrea was a pleasure to deal with joining us on multiple calls to discuss the content of the presentation and just working very hard to exceed all of our expectations for our event. If you are looking for a consultant to help you build a pragmatic but highly effective social media strategy for your business or if you want to teach your audience B2B social media marketing in a fun and engaging way – I would highly recommend you speak to Andrea Vahl.
“Andrea did a good job of getting right to the meat of the presentation but had fun and clever metaphors to make us laugh about her being a mother and how having kids compares to FB ads. She knows her stuff, proved to be an expert and I would spend $ to see her again or on her books for sure. Thanks Andrea.”
“Andrea is hilarious and amazing. I learned so many good things that I had no idea that I didn’t know. She’s worth the price of admission alone!”
“Andrea Vahl provided very matter of fact advice, and I gained some true nuggets from this session. I left the session confident that I’ll be able to use what I learned in her session to run stronger and more effective ad campaigns in Facebook.”
“Andrea was great and her lecture was one of my top lectures I attended. She showed on the screen where to find specific settings, gave examples of good and bad numbers, and overall was very practical and helpful. Two thumbs up.”
I was named on Social Media Today in March 2013 as 10 Women Who Rock our Social Media World and on Top Rank Blog in November 2012 as 25 Women Who Rock Social Media. Each speech I give is customized to your needs, addressing your industry and audience. To inquire about fees and availability for any of the speaking topics or workshops, send an e-mail Andrea@AndreaVahl.com
I have been fortunate to be part of corporate events, local events, online and offline Summits, presenting with people such as Mari Smith, Amy Porterfield, John Jantsch, Guy Kawasaki, and Chris Brogan. I am part of a wonderful group of the Best Keynote Speakers including Erik Qualman, Phyllis Khare, Dave Kerpen, Jamie Turner, Chuck Martin, Lon Safko. I’m also a professional member of the National Speakers Association.
Most Requested Topics:
Available as half-day/full-day Workshops or Keynotes
Facebook Ads Made Simple
Facebook ads are an extremely effective tool to grow your audience and get more leads and sales. But they can feel overwhelming when you are starting out not to mention the fact they keep changing. Plus you can waste your money with the wrong strategy and tactics – and we don’t want that!
- What is changing with Facebook
- How to maximize the Boosted Post options on Facebook and Instagram
- What types of ads to run
- How to best target and retarget with a smaller audience
- How to best allocate your budget
How to Systematically Test Your Facebook Ads for Better Results
- How to create the optimal test plan for large or small budgets
- How Campaign Budget Optimization factors into your test plan
- The exact metrics and insights to pay attention to when optimizing campaigns
- How to scale your ads to a higher budget while focusing on maintaining your results
- The step-by-step process on how to run ROI-positive Facebook and Instagram ads
10 Hacks to Getting Better Results with Facebook and Instagram Ads
Are you not getting the results you want from your Facebook and Instagram Ad Campaigns?
Find out the small tweaks that can make a BIG difference in your results.
Facebook is often giving you the WRONG advice on what type of ads to run, how to optimize them, and what audiences work best. Walk away with 10 ways to improving your ads today!
Facebook ROI: Launch your product or service profitably
Find out what is working now on Facebook and Instagram to launch online courses, services, and products. Create a funnel for your ads that will lead to trackable sales so that you know you are getting the return on your investment.
After attending this session, the attendee will be able to:
- Learn how to set up your funnel and start filling it with quality leads from Facebook and Instagram
- Develop a Facebook Ad plan to promote your product or service
- Learn how to read your reports so that you know what’s working
Your SYSTEM for Growing Your Business with Facebook
Facebook continues to evolve as a platform but has your strategy changed to match? How do you get more leads and sales with Facebook Groups, Facebook Live, and Facebook Ads? In this 1-hour session you will learn a customized system for what you need to be doing every day, every week, and every month with your Facebook assets to grow your business. You will learn:
- How Facebook is evolving and what is working now in your market
- How to approach your Facebook strategy
- What to post and when to get maximum engagement
- How to stand out and increase viewers and get more sales
- How and when to use Facebook Ads
- What metrics to track to know that your efforts are working
You will receive a customized document outlining your Facebook strategy to take out the guesswork and save you time and effort.
Facebook and Instagram Advertising Secrets – Intermediate/Advanced Users
If you have already started running Facebook and Instagram Ad campaigns and are familiar with creating new campaigns, this session is for you. We will cover:
- Advanced split testing to make sure you are getting the cheapest clicks and reaching your best audience
- Why Website Retargeting is the greatest opportunity for Facebook sales and when you can and can’t use it
- A deeper dive into the Facebook Pixel
- How to find your best keywords and demographics
- How to use some of the latest techniques like Engagement retargeting, video retargeting, and setting up custom audiences that make sense
- Setting up your Facebook Advertising Funnel to track from first touch to sale and reach your warm audience
- Advanced Facebook report techniques to track your costs and conversions
1/2 Day and Full-day Workshops
I also do 1/2 Day and Full-day Social Media workshops, my specialty is the Facebook Bootcamp.
I can customize them to your industry and need. E-mail for details.
I also can provide customized webinars for your audience.
Past Speaking Experience
Sample Facebook Ads Presentation from a Recorded Event
I’ve Enjoyed Speaking At:
- Social Media 101 Class, Lifelong Learning – Boulder Valley School District, 2009
- Louisville, Superior, Lafayette Chamber event January 2010
- BlogWorld New York 2011
- Boulder Chamber, August 2011
- Mama Means Business Event, 2011
- Facebook Success Summit, Social Media Examiner, 2011
- Small Biz Success Summit, Social Media Examiner, 2012
- Oracle, JD Edwards Partner Summit, 2012
- Public Service Company of Oklahoma HVAC Contractor Conference, February 2012
- Camp Bow Wow, Annual Conference, May 2012
- International Association of Administrative Professionals Denver Conference, May 2012
- Certified Contractors Network Technology Summit, April 2013
- Social Media Marketing World, April 2013
- Type A Parent Conference, April 2013
- World Islamic Economic Forum, London, October 2013 – “How Social Media is Opening Business Opportunities for Women”
- Engage Mexico, Puerto Vallarta, November 2013
- SMX, Las Vegas, November 2013
- New Media Expo, Las Vegas, January 2014
- Stanford University Guest Lecturer, January 2014
- Social Media Marketing World, March 2014
- Social Media Success Summit, October 2014
- Asia Professional Speakers Association, Singapore, November 2014
- NAREP Conference, National Association of Real Estate Publishers, Orlando May 2015
- Social Media in a Digital Economy Summit, Barbados, July 2015
- New Media Europe, Manchester, England, September 2015
- Alaska Inbound Marketing Summit2015
- Social Media Success Summit 2015
- Facebook Advertising Secrets Workshop – London 2015
- ASCEND Digital Marketing Summit 2015
- Marketing Prof’s B2B Marketing Forum 2015 and 2016
- Social Media Marketing World every year 2013 through 2019
- Wine and Design Conference 2017
- E-Aruba 2018
- TBEX Europe 2018
- Digital Entrepreneurs Conference Malaysia 2018
- Member of National Speakers Association since 2013
- Toastmasters member since 2009
Andrea was invited to give a keynote address at the annual Oracle JD Edwards Summit 2012 on the topic of “The Social Media Revolution”. The concepts, facts and material were well organized, compelling and delivered in an engaging and entertaining manner. The audience of several hundred business professions was completely attentive to Andrea’s presentation as was evidenced by the fact that not a single person left the presentation before the end. In addition, I personally received comments directly from several attendees that Andrea’s presentation really opened their eyes about the power and importance of social media in today’s business world, and that they were inspired to get involved and use their new knowledge and appreciation. This is exactly the outcome we hoped for from this keynote. Great work Andrea and thanks also for all the good work and education you provide via the social media venues!
Andrea Vahl was hired to speak at a conference for Social Media and Entrepreneurship called #SocialROCK2018 in Rockford IL. Andrea was a delight to work with. She provided timely information and participated in the event from start to finish. She was so beyond easy to communicate with/work with that it made my job as organizer very easy.
Andrea’s presentation was very actionable and provided our guests with GREAT information that they could use right away. Andrea really took to heart the unique audience she was presenting to and strategized a way for her presentation to speak directly to them.
To top it all off, Andrea is hilarious and infuses great humor into her work. I would highly recommend hiring Andrea to speak at your professional development event. She is an asset to the social media and entrepreneurship community.
What a great class, Andrea, you are a social media genius, AND you make it fun. I am so excited to implement the tools you gave today. THANK YOU!!
Great information. Andrea is so knowledgeable and answers questions really well.
Wow, @AndreaVahl‘s #SMSS15 session on #Facebook advertising is super powerful & informative. #ReadyToRock
Andrea, I want to personally express my gratitude for you having been part of the Marketing Track at Citrix Summit. I have had great feedback from our partners and from my peers on your presentation. Great content, high energy and excellent delivery of the message. Well done! It was a great pleasure meeting you and I hope I can count on you in this marketing enablement journey we are trying to build for our partner community.
There are many Facebook experts out there, but few are able to explain Facebook in such a comprehensive way as Andrea. I love the fact that she takes the confusion and sense of feeling overwhelmed out of the equation by delivering simple strategies that are easily implementable. This makes taking consistent action on Facebok so much more achievable and that will allow us to see results much faster as small business owners.
One last thing I should point out about Andrea is that her sense of humour is contagious and she really injects the “social” back in to “social media”!
Thanks for being so generous with your insight, tips and strategies about Facebook!
One of the BEST webinars I’ve ever attended! I learned so much. I’m afraid Andrea is going to invoice me for all the consultation she provided in answering all my questions though! (Andrea, I pay handsomely in Shiner Bock, thanks for all of your expertise!).
Andrea is very knowledgeable, personable and also patient with questions! She is able to address all levels of expertise. It covered a range of information and provided specifics not just generalities (which I find refreshing). The hands on style made it effective and useful.
Great #fbss11 presentation @andreavahl 🙂 Perfect mix of what to do, why and most importantly – how. 🙂
I attended the DMSS Conference in Bali and saw Andrea present How to Systematically Test Your Facebook Ads. Her speech was one of the best I saw. She shared her tips in an amazing fun way and I got a a lot out of her presentation that I can really use in my business
Andrea Vahl Bio
Andrea Vahl is an International Speaker and Consultant who is passionate about helping businesses understand and leverage the power of Facebook and Instagram Ads grow their business. Andrea is the co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies and her newest book is Facebook Ads Made Simple.
She has appeared on top lists on Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, and other influential sites. She is the founder of Facebook Advertising Secrets an online learning program with over 700 students. Andrea Vahl’s proven ability to make social media marketing easy to understand and implement has directly impacted the bottom line of thousands of companies through her training and one-on-one consulting. She is also a stand up comedienne. Learn more about Andrea’s books, courses, and resources, on her website, www.AndreaVahl.com.
3 Sentence Bio:
Andrea Vahl is a Social Media Consultant and Speaker and is the co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies and the new Facebook Ads Made Simple. She was the Community Manager for Social Media Examiner, one of the most influential social media news sites, for over 2 years and has appeared in top lists on Entrepreneur.com and Inc.com. She is also a stand up comedienne.
Andrea Vahl is a Social Media Consultant, Speaker, and co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies. She has been on top lists on Entrepreneur.com and Inc.com and is also a standup comedienne.