Are you tired of trying to learn Twitter on your own and wish there was a quick and easy guide to help?
Well, now there is. I know you are busy with your business. You have stuff to do. You don’t want to spend hours figuring out how to tweet and get more twitter followers. But you’ve heard so many great things about how Twitter can help your business that you have to find out how.
Maybe you have already signed up for Twitter and are wondering, now what? Or maybe you just don’t know where to start.
I get it. I’ve been there and I have spent hours and hours learning the right way to use Twitter – what works and what doesn’t. Strategies that can help your business find new clients and customers. I’ve spent so much time learning all this, it has made me cranky. I want to save you from that same fate.
I’m sharing all the strategies, tips and tricks with you in this 60-page, easy-to-read, step-by-step guide. There are lots of very long books out there. I know because I have read them and condensed everything into a quick, exactly-what-you-need-to-know guide.
Help is here.
You need to be able to understand the fundamentals of how Twitter works before you can run.
- Why use Twitter for business?
- How do I get signed up and what pitfalls do I avoid?
- What are all these different screens on the Twitter web interface?
You will know the answers to all these questions by page 11. Everything is covered quickly and thoroughly with screenshots. You don’t have to go to website after website trying to get the best advice – it’s all here in one book.
More things you will learn
This isn’t just some namby-pamby book about how to get signed up. There’s lots of in-depth strategy.
- How to build an engaged Twitter following that will buy from you and spread the word about your business.
- What are the best practices that will help you play by the “unwritten” rules
- The best Twitter tools to help you connect with the people you want, streamline your Twitter experience and keep you from wasting hours of time on Twitter
- How to effectively use Twitter Lists
- Twitter tracking tools to make sure you are getting a return on your investment of time
- How to create buzz with Twitter for an event you are hosting
- How to create your Twitter strategy
- Automating Twitter so it works for you even when you are doing other things
- Now with a bonus Hootsuite extended tutorial
Now this book is mostly written by me. But Grandma Mary chimes in with her words of wisdom to spice things up a bit. She couldn’t resist adding her 2 cents.
This is the book that I wish was around when I was starting to learn Twitter.
I will show you how to find new clients and customers using Twitter and the right way to engage them.
After reading this book you will know why, how, when and how much to use Twitter so that you can grow your business. Stop banging your head against the wall and learn how to really leverage Twitter.
How much are we talking here?
That’s where this gets really good. Right now, the price is $24. I’m not going to break that down into lattes like everyone likes to do these days, but your business is worth it. This book has been fully updated in January 2013 and you will continue to get Lifetime Updates on the book!
I am also offering a discount if you also buy my How to Use Facebook To Grow Your Business at the same time. You can purchase both books for $40 here:
There’s no risk
Test drive this book for 30 days.
I think that you will find that information is solid, the screenshots help get you exactly where you need to go and the strategy is effective.
If you don’t agree, I will refund your money, no questions asked.
To Your Success,
Andrea…and Grandma Mary
PS. There’s no p.s. Just do it and breathe easier.