Get your party on! We are celebrating the launch of the Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies with a Twitter Party.
This Twitterific party is going to be crazy fun and informative, so be ready to learn some great Facebook marketing tips to improve your small business.
During the party you’ll learn how to:
- Develop a social marketing plan that works for your business
- Create your business Facebook business Page correctly (or learn how to adjust an already created one!)
- Engage your community with proven strategies
- Advertise within Facebook for maximum exposure
- Monitor and measure your advertising campaign to save time and money!
Mark your calendar now: Wednesday, August 24th, 2011 at 8pm ET Go and register at http://partybizconnect.com/facebook-marketing-all-in-one-for-dummies-twitter-party/ to get in on all the prizes! Ooo lordy did I mention the prizes? Here they are:
You could win…
- Grand Prize #1 — 1 hour Facebook Marketing session with @AndreaVahl($300)
- Grand Prize #2 — 1 hour Facebook Marketing session with @AmyPorterfield,($300)
- Grand Prize #3 — 1 hour Facebook Marketing session with @PhyllisKhare ($300)
- 1 of 5 copies of the 672 page Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies book ($34.99)
- Facebook Advertising Bootcamp webinar replay by Andrea Vahl ($97)
- How to Use Facebook to Grow Your Business e-book by Andrea Vahl($24)
And everyone can receive a Free Chapter from the book — An Introduction to Advanced Facebook Marketing by going to their Facebook Page ! (Make sure you Like it, too) and Phyllis has another free chapter available to you by joining her Fresh Marketing List – Moving Your eCommerce onto Facebook!
That’s over $1,000 in prizes! Get registered and get going! See you there!