This was part of a series of webinars I am doing for the Business Lunch Series at the Vernon Area Public Library.
[flowplayer src=’https://www.andreavahl.com/videos/blogging101.m4v’ width=620 height=459]
Lots of great information in this hour-long webinar and we had some great Q&A at the end.
Some of the highlights we discussed were:
- Four reasons blogging can help your business get found on the web
- How to choose the right blog platform for your business
- Integrating your blog into your website
- Five essential plugins that will make blogging easier
- Best practices to ensure your blogging success
Some of the resources I mentioned were:
Resources for setting up a blog:
Get a fantastic step-by-step program
that will help you get a custom theme, install your header, and build a WordPress website you love with Site Setup Kit
Or you can hire a WordPress designer to transfer your website into WordPress, or build a whole new website from scratch. Typically $750-2500 and up.
I also do one-on-one consulting and can help with blogging questions and strategy. More info here: social media coaching
How about you? Are you blogging for business? What questions do you have about starting your blog? Put them in the comments below!