One of the things I love most about Social Media Manager School is our awesome students. The supportive community that comes together in our private Facebook group, brainstorms, commiserates, cheers each other on is amazing.
I’ve actually written a love letter to our students.
And, continuing in that vein, one of our students, Karen Lombardo, made a infographic for us that shows the 10 Things You’ll Learn in Social Media Manager School. She just made it to show her appreciation for the school and to Phyllis and I – SO sweet!
But that isn’t all that you’ll learn – as indicated by the much, much more.
We go in depth with each of the platforms:
- Setting up a Facebook Page the right way
- Facebook Apps to enhance your Page
- Running Facebook Ads and Ad Reports
- Diving into Facebook Insights
- How to run a Facebook Contest
- Finding the best content to post on Facebook and when to post
- Setting up an engaging Twitter profile
- Understanding Twitter Lists, Hashtags, and Tweet Chats
- Creating Twitter Cards and Twitter Ads
- Managing Twitter accounts with tools
- Growing your Twitter following
- The basics of a great LinkedIn Profile and Company Page
- LinkedIn Publisher
- Growing your LinkedIn connections the right way
- The new LinkedIn Groups
- Creating LinkedIn Ads
- Setting up a YouTube Channel with Playlists, and Video trailers
- Using Closed Captioning, tags, keywords, and other ways you get found
- Understanding YouTube Analytics and Cards
- Setting up a profile and company Page
- Using Hangouts on Air to connect and collaborate
- Creating a great Google+ Community
- Pinterest best practices with boards, pins, and your profile
- How to get more repins, follows, and engagement on Pinterest
- Running a Pinterest contest
- Using Pinterest ads and analytics
- Instagram marketing basics and best practices
- How to reach more people with Instagram hashtags
- Instagram tools and how to make beautiful images
Each social site has a checklist to help you know that your site is set up in the optimal way and as a resource to help you do a Social Site review for clients. We also cover emerging social platforms like Blab and Periscope and how your clients can use those for marketing.
But Social Media Manager School is so much more than what you’ll learn. It’s about finding your tribe. Connecting with like-minded people who all have a vision to serve their clients in the best way possible and who know what you are going through as you build your business.
Join us! www.socialmediamanagerschool.com