Yes that’s right! SEO and Social Media go together like peanut butter and pickles. Ok maybe that’s not the best analogy if you don’t like peanut butter and pickles – but I happen to think they’re delicious. And people don’t often think of them together. For that reason it’s a perfect analogy – people don’t think how Social Media can help their SEO. And you really need to pay attention to both for your business.
For those of you who aren’t into acronyms – SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization – basically, how easy is it for Google to find you?
You want to make sure you are optimizing your keywords in your website and you want to look like a website that has a lot of value. It’s a hidden fact that Social Media can help with that. Social Media can help with the number of site visits you are receiving as well as giving you backlinks (other websites linking to yours – the more backlinks you have, the more Google thinks that people like you).
I am teaming up with B. Hopkins from Psiphon Consulting www.psiphonconsulting.com for an exciting Teleseminar on Thursday November 19th at noon Mountain time. We are going to cover a lot of exciting material including:
- How aggressive should you be encouraging visitors to sign up, sign in or whatever for content without chasing people away?
- Is web site ROI higher than traditional marketing ROI?
- How do I get my web presence to generate more business?
- How to keep all the information we are pushing out to the Internet coordinated?
- Where do I start in Social Media?
- How do I determine the best social media outlet for my business?
- How do I maximize my time?
- Can a local business benefit from Social Media?
- How do I measure the effectiveness of social media?
And so much more! But you will need to register for the call to get the details. You can register here: http://allbusinesscoaching.com/teleseminar.php
I look forward to seeing you there!