Did you know the Facebook Like Box is going away on June 23rd 2015? You will need to replace it with the new Facebook Page Plugin. If you have the Like Box already installed, the process is very simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to the Developers Area on Facebook here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin
2. Add your exact Page web address into the box labeled Facebook Page URL.
3. Customize the Page Plugin the way you want it to look by setting the width and height (optional), hiding or including the cover photo, or showing the Page Posts.
4. Click Get Code. If you have the Like Box installed already, you don’t have to do step 1 listed in the popup box. (One quick note, if you are bringing your Like Box in with an iframe – look at the text in the text box to see if this is the case – then you may have to do step 1 listed in the popup box)
5. Copy the code listed in part 2 of the popup box.
6. Find the Widget on your WordPress site where you have your Like Box currently. Typically a Text box in a sidebar.